A cookie is a small piece of information stored as text strings on your computer. A Web server sends you this cookie and the browser stores it. The browser then returns the cookie to the server the next time the page is referenced. Aivicon uses "cookies" to collect non-personal data and information. We use only functional cookies.
- You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to sign in or use other interactive features of the Services that depend on cookies.
- How to manage cookies, read more here; http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/
You understand and agree that if you post any content, information or material of a personal or private nature on any public areas of Aivicon or post or provide to Aivicon any information or content which is intended to be shared with other users, such content, information and materials will be shared with others accordingly, and you hereby consent to such sharing.
- The Personal Information that you submit via this Site is stored on servers in the Netherlands. If you are located in another jurisdiction, you should be aware that once your Personal Information is submitted, it will be transferred to our servers in the Netherlands. You hereby consent to the processing of any personal data in the Netherlands.
- Subject to your opt-out choices, you hereby consent to the collection, processing and transfer by Aivicon of your Personal Information, including but not limited to the transfer of such Personal Information between Aivicon and its third party service providers and affiliates in accordance with this Privacy Statement
Updating Your Information
You may review, correct, update or change your Personal Information at any time. Simply log into your Aivicon account, go to your Account Profile, review your account information and, if you wish, edit it with the options provided.
Aivicon has implemented reasonable technical and organizational measures, reasonably appropriate to the nature of the data concerned, which are designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, Aivicon cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your Personal Information for improper purposes.
Changes to Privacy Statement
We will post any material changes to this Privacy Statement at least thirty (30) days prior to the changes taking effect. If we do make material changes to this Privacy Statement that affect our treatment of your Personal Information, we will provide you with e-mail notice and a choice to opt in under the terms of the revised Privacy Statement. After the changes take effect, all newly collected Personal Information will be subject to the terms of the revised Privacy Statement ("Revised Privacy Statement") and all previously collected Personal Information will be handled in accordance with your response to our opt-in notice (in accordance with the Revised Privacy Statement if you opt in and in accordance with the previous Privacy Statement if you do not opt in).
- AIVICON Inc.
- Flight Forum 40,
- 5657 DB Eindhoven
- Contact: [email protected]